Business Development Executive – Business Applications (ERP)
- Perform outbound cold-calling to introduce products to clients over the phone.
- Explore and identify new potential leads via various channels. Demonstrates professionally with potential customers via phone, email, conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Expand and nurture the leads pool. Convert leads into sales opportunities.
- Find tenders using tendering such as GeBIZ and TenderBoard. Attend tender presentations.
- Be the first touchpoint of client contact. Introduce Yonyou and Yonyou’s services to clients. Coordinate and arrange appointments for the sales team with prospective leads clients.
- Prepare and conduct daily report. Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate leads information and activity reports to sales team.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to join.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma or Polytechnic graduate in Sales and Marketing ,Computer and/or Information Technology.
- Experience in prospecting, lead generation and sales management will be a plus.
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in IT solutions.
- Passionate, self-motivated, good team player and responsible.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English. Need to liaise with mandarin speaking clients / colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested parties are invited to send their full resumes including career history, education, notice period current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to email@example.com. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.