Internship – Marketing Associate
- Compiling and distributing information such as website and social media analytics.
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website (English & Chinese).
- Support the team with planning, implementing & organising presentations and events.
- Help create marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Minimum of 3-6 months commitment, 6 months preferred
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in marketing, business, communication, design or related field.
- Excellent command of the both Mandarin and English language (verbal, written and read) is required.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and other content platforms is a must, experience in Adobe AI,PS, & InDesign is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested parties are invited to send their full resumes including career history, education, notice period current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to email@example.com. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.