- Deliver ERP implementation services including user requirement study, system configuration, testing, user training, report writing and documentation.
- Provide Pre-Sales support including requirement gathering and preparation of solution proposal, presentation and demonstration.
- Provide high quality services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Job title, whether junior or senior, will depend on years of hands-on experience with ERP software or related field
- Bachelor degree holder, preferable in Information Technology, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Familiar with finance, industry experience will be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an asset.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and customer-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure, proactive and reliable.
- 1 year working experience and fresh graduated will also be considered
How to Apply
Interested parties are invited to send their full resumes including career history, education, notice period current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.