ERP Software for Construction Industry in Singapore
Construction covers the processes involving conception, design, pre-construction, procurement, actual construction and post-construction. It also involves multiple stakeholders, such as the main contractor, sub-contractor, nominated contractor, material supplier, project manager and consultants, who need to share and receive time-sensitive information relating to the project cycle.
With technology and speed being a key emphasis in recent years, businesses in the Built Environment sector find it imperative to automate the many manual processes in order to improve work quality, productivity and the cost of time and materials.
Leading Project Management Platform & ERP Software for the Construction Industry
Yonyou’s Project Management Platform and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for the construction industry help to lower operating costs, shorten project life cycles and achieve higher quality project delivery.
- Inventory information cannot be accessed in real time by all related stakeholders
- Stock taking is done manually and prone to errors
- Data entry is recorded by hand and stored on paper
- Digitize all relevant data records on one platform for all parties to access information with authorization
- Automate asset management life cycle – including purchase information input, transfer, asset loss, asset management life cycle
- Maintain intact and detailed asset profiles for unification
- Reduce redundant communication with live data presented, thus further improve productivity
- Time-consuming processes for contract evaluation cause project delay
- Manual workflow causes inaccuracy due to input errors and formatting incorrectness
- Relevant stakeholders are only required to modify designated content of the contract
- Sensitive documents are preserved within the department with precise permission control
Subcon Payment / Claim Management
- Claim and Payment process are time consuming due to documents transmission from between site and HQ
- Tedious site verification process and approval process with large volume of paper documents cause confusion on payment
- Digitized claim and payment process shorten operation process, and real time reports and statistics clearly present the approval progresses.
- Joining Incorporate external stakeholders such as subcon into the working flow streamline the operation processes thus improve efficiency
- Delay of information transferring: relevant stakeholders not receiving updated drawings.
- Information Asymmetry
- A centralized platform of access drawings anytime/anywhere
- Strict Authorization control on drawings submission and action logs are taken to avoid information asymmetry
For more information about our Project Management Platform and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for the construction industry, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.