Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a productivity tool that allows a user to configure one or more scripts (which some vendors refer to as “bots”) to activate specific keystrokes in an automated fashion. The result is that the bots can be used to mimic or emulate selected repetitive and rule-based tasks within an overall business or IT process.
RPA can be deployed to execute the process automation across multiple systems, cloud solutions, and software-as-a-service offerings. With Yonyou’s Robotic Process Automation solution, you can redirect resources toward high-value activities and decision-making processes.
Robot Process Automation Platform
Yonyou’s scalable RPA platform provides an open and integrated ecosystem, connecting the communities and markets. The diverse AI capabilities enable digital transformation of enterprises. The built-in plug-ins of the platform can be divided into nine categories, allowing you to digitalise & simplify a variety of complex business processes.
- Support SAP, Oracle, Microsoft etc ERP software, from which retrieve/ import data.
- Support types of programming interaction interfaces e.g. character operations, and RestfulAPI
- Supports simulation of mouse, keyboard and other devices for input.
- Support yonyou ERP input, import and export, forms and other operations.
- Support IE kernel, chrome kernel and other browsers.
- Support email search and automations
- Support word and excels
- Support Image recognition (OCR), e.g. identification of various industry documents and invoices.
- Support OS plugins, such as forms, consoles, batch processes, pasteboards, and more.
Applications of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Applications of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) have a wide application in various areas, such as financial management, human capital management, marketing & sales, manufacturing and procurement.
- Applications in Financial Management: Bank corporate reconciliation, Business reconciliation, Travel reimbursement, Contract review, Financial statement generation, GST declaration
- Applications in Human Capital Management: Resume screening, Candidate contact, Staff self-service, Staff transaction, Performance record, Salary and benefits
- Applications in Marketing & Sales: Return & Exchange, Customer service support, Consumer Behavior Analysis, Logistics and supply chain monitoring
- Applications in Manufacturing: Supply Chain Management, Customer service process, Expense reimbursement
- Applications in Procurement: Demand and supply planning, Inventory management, Order management, Invoice processing