Support the scanning of barcodes with multiple PC-based offline and wireless scanning terminals and offer different scanning solutions for different scanning environments to meet enterprises’ management needs for barcode applications.
- Can distinguish resolution barcodes from master file barcodes and provide the appropriate processing method.
- Supports fixed length barcodes and non-fixed length barcodes, to meet enterprises’ barcode application requirements.
- Allowed to manually maintain the barcode master files directly with this module.
- Multiple hardware applications are supported: For wireless/online/offline (batch processing) applications, this module features simple and convenient interface operations.
- Supports the scanning of document barcodes and inventory barcodes.
- Since it supports generation of documents by scanning, it can meet enterprises’ management requirements for fast entry of documents according to physical goods.
- Picking lists can be generated according to sales shipment docs, manufacturing orders, and subcontracting orders.
- Location allocation for picking sheets is supported
- Confirmation of picking sheet by barcode scanning is also supported.
- Provides a scanning function for associated documents, which enables it to record barcode association.