- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the business system, including application monitoring and maintenance, event and service request response and processing, application release, business operation, problem diagnosis, and follow-up solutions.
- Participating in the optimization of business systems, including analysis of application system architecture, monitoring, capacity, performance, etc., to identify hidden problems in advance, and promote optimization solutions to continuously improve system operation stability.
- Participate in the rapid diagnosis and provide solution of major faults in the application system, follow up and promote the implementation of improvement measures; formulate emergency plans for system operation, and use emergency plans to restore the application system first.
- Participate in the research of operation and maintenance related technologies, and formulate operation and maintenance technical solutions according to business needs
- Write some operation and maintenance documents and management documents for maintaining the business system.
- Language requirements: Fluent communication in Mandarin to communicate with China counterparts, able to understand English documents.
- IT-related major, bachelor’s degree or above.
- Proficient in operating Linux system, with more than 3 years of working experience as an application operation and maintenance engineer.
- Familiar with network principles and TCP/IP protocol, proficient in HTTP(S) protocol, able to capture packets and analyze and quickly locate the cause of failure.
- Familiar with commonly used monitoring tools, such as: zabbix, promethus, etc.
- Proficient in scripting programming language, proficient in Python or Shell, python development experience is preferred.
- Familiar with Redis, MongoDB, Kafka, Zookeeper, MQ, ELK, mysql and other configuration tuning.
- Familiar with DevOps, with Docker, k8s experience is preferred.
- Be proactive in work, have a strong sense of responsibility, and have a strong ability to summarize and analyze problems.
How to Apply
Interested parties are invited to send their full resumes including career history, education, notice period current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.