ERP Implementation Consultant (SG)
- Collect, understand & analyze requirements.
- Conduct review & integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables before handing over to users for UAT.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Documenting all engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publish reports as necessary.
- Work in teams to design, test and develop localization and customization of Yonyou ERPand Cloud products.
- Plan and manage developing resources and schedule.
- Solve technical problems during project delivery and document technical project documents.
- Provide pre-sales support from technical perspective, including product &technical solution demo.
- 1-2 years of experience related to Business applications and cloud solutions, ERP experience is required;
- Good command of accounting, supply chain, manufacturing, or construction industry knowledge.
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Strong writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
- A team contributor that has the ability to learn extremely fast, perform under pressure and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required to liaise with English and Mandarin-speaking associates.
- Will be based in Singapore and travel for overseas projects in Southeast Asia
- Singaporean/PR; EP is available but only to candidates with relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested parties are invited to send their full resumes including career history, education, notice period current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.