- Responsible for platform global product insight, product planning, and application architecture design.
- Analysing industry product trends, research in competing products, and participating in product development and strategic planning.
- Analysing user requirements, defining functions, performance, and interfaces and preparation of product requirements documents.
- Supporting globalization framework and capabilities provided by the domain product adaptation platform.
- Coordinating developers, tracking development progress, managing and complete product development, testing, version management, product review and launch and other related work.
- Responsible for the follow-up of online products; collect improvement opinions/feedbacks, provide improvement plans, formulate plans, and guide users to familiarize themselves with the use of products.
- Participate in product operation and promotion, participate in major product pre-sales and demand research, and implement product plans
- Language requirements: Strong communication skills and must be conversant in both English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts.
- More than 5 years of experience in solution, architecting, design and development
- More than 3 years of working experience as a product manager or solution architect
- Experienced in implementing or supporting overseas project implementation.
- Familiar with the business process such as finance/HR/supply chain
- Experience with snsoft, SAP (including SF), Oracle, workday is advantageous
- Delivery-focused individual with high adaptability to dynamic changing environment
How to Apply
Interested parties are invited to send their full resumes including career history, education, notice period current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to email@example.com. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.