- Participate in project development from initiation to closure
- Planning and implementation of project, defining tasks and resource requirement
- Defining user requirements in business process improvement and other enhancement projects
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status update
- Monitor the delivery of implementation services including user requirement study, system configuration, user training, report writing and documentation.
- Front line customer support and coordination including requirement gathering and preparation of solution proposal, presentation and demonstration, if necessary.
- Organize and participate in user acceptance test and User Training.
- Ensure all project documents are safely archived following project completion.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with finance, Supply Chain or Human Resources Management Solutions from inhouse or vendor experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Project Management, Information Technology, Human Resources or Business Administration
- Professional certification like PMP will be an definite advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an asset.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and customer-oriented.
- Be able to work under pressure, proactive and reliable.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
How to Apply
Interested parties are invited to send their full resumes including career history, education, notice period current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to email@example.com. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.