PT Sany Perkasa – Case Study for Wholesale Distribution Industry
PT Sany Perkasa was established in 2014 as an official distributor in Indonesia solely focusing on the distribution of excavators. Their products range in different sizes and purposes, such as construction, mining, forestry, plantation, and port use.
• Difficulty tracking daily work and action plan for each salesperson
• No system for after-sales service, making it hard to allocate and track tasks assigned
• Finance and business transactions are independent processes that are not linked, so it requires the finance team more time and manual effort to match records back to business transactions
Solution – Customized ERP solution
PT Sany Perkasa made use of the U8 ERP solution with essential modules such as financial management, supply chain, and customer relationship management (CRM) for their business. This is so they can digitalize manual processes, thus improving efficiency, productivity, and transparency in the workplace.
- After adopted the U8 ERP solution, they were able to record each salesperson’s daily activities
- Sales director and other key management personnel can also track the sales report, and work order status report directly
- Work orders are allocated through the system, which is efficient and transparent.
- Finance and supply chain systems are integrated. Through the system’s query function, the finance team can track transactions, thus reducing financial risks for the business