United Works Pte Ltd – Project Management for Construction
United Works Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2007, specializing in infrastructure, underground civil works, and cable installation services to support the power and telecommunications industry.
These are the following pain points faced by United Works in their daily business operations:
- Large volume of inventory tracked manually
- Unable to forecast stock demand
- Not able to calculate the work done / costs incurred
- Manpower costs calculated manually
- Difficulty in tracking deadline for claims submission
- Inaccurate reporting of project costs
Solution – yonyou Project Management for Construction
Instead of having to manually track or record by hand or excel sheet, the yonyou Project Management system is used to track purchase requisition, material costs, purchase, and delivery orders accurately. It also helps to distribute and record usage of materials, where a reminder can be set to purchase if inventory falls below a preset amount. The BI dashboard also calculates the efficiency level of each project.