- Production Planning
- Task Management
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
- Onsite Management
- Progress Management
- Suppliers’ Portal
- Mobile App
- Establish multiple MPS/MRP planning schemes within an organization.
- Support settings of BOM-Routing matching rules and kitting analysis for BOM parent materials and sub-materials.
- Ability to generate rescheduling proposals by MPS planning.
- Support multi-organizational collaboration planning and multi-step planning for a single production entity.
- Support planner-based MPS planning
- Support phantom processing
- When considering manufacturing factors, economic quantities and batches, demand orders can be combined for scheduling.
Planning Order and Fulfillment
- Allow visibility of the planned orders list by summaries, supply-demand matching details, demand details and supply details using query parameters.
- Enable tracking of demand source based on the planned order generated from the MRP Planning.
Target Cost Management
- Set up project target cost flexibly according to the organization’s criteria.
- Reasonably create the budget and timely monitor any cost gap
- Enable visibility into project target cost and ensure that the project can satisfy budget commitments.
Target Cost Adjustment
- Spend project funds in the most effective way by closely tracking processes of the target cost adjustment and reallocation.
- Enable real-time dynamic cost control by comparison with target cost, actual cost, and budget balance
- Enable full proper recordings of key contract’s information to ensure that the project complies with contractual terms and conditions, hence minimize contract risks.
- Proactively manage any contract amendment and status during the contract execution.
- Reduce operational costs by utilizing a central repository of contract information to avoid communication errors and duplication in data entry.
Invoicing and Payment Management
- Control project invoicing, collection and payment in accordance with the contract term.
- Utilizing contract information it enables users to track unbilled receivables, and do accrued revenues as well as other internal charge-backs
- Gain visibility of all contract billing and payment status under one single view.
- Allow the detailed recording of contract settlement e.g. terms of settlement.
- Track the status of guarantee deposit and complete the release of guarantee deposit.
- Implement processes and manage approvals among multiple pending contract settlements.
Dynamic Cost Management
- Gain real-time visibility of the dynamic cost movement in the whole project lifecycle.
- Review dynamic cost with different dimensions e.g. cost items dimension, WBS dimension.
- • A quick comparison of costs to forecasts and budgets to improve cost performance.
- Gain visibility into project cost performance with real-time cost analysis.
- Gain visibility into project performance from a cost perspective which has different defined dimensions
- Manage all costs and expenditures based on unified cost items set at group-level or company-level.
Variation Order (VO) Management
- Proactively record onsite variation and related costs.
- Track budgets and associated costs with integrated change management for better visibility and higher accuracy.
- Enable approval process workflows and authorize the online review of changing management procedures.
- Define Quality Inspection standards and Project Quality targets at different levels.
- Capture defects by taking pictures and taking notes. Simple and clear solutions mean less miscommunication and fewer mistakes.
- Enable quality inspections with standardized checklists via Yonyou PM+ mobile app on a smartphone or tablet.
- Built a robust quality tracking system with comprehensive reporting tools.
- Define Safety Check information using safety check contents and suggested corrective actions.
- Capture safety issues with ease and immediately assign these issues to corrective actions.
- Utilize standardized safety checklists to capture the right information every time.
- Simplify safety management with centralized repositories of all safety-related information.
- Set up the control plan for the project.
- Proactively manage the actual progress via real-time reporting.
- Gain visibility in project progress with real-time comparisons between planned and actual progress.
- Set up key deadlines on the project plan so that team members can easily see what achievement is coming up and plan accordingly.
- Enable approval process workflows with milestone management to trigger event for executable tasks
- Project control should incorporate milestone analysis to determine why the milestone was not reached and how it could affect the project.
- Gain visibility with real-time comparison between control plans and actual progress.
- Offers an organization a comprehensive analysis solution that delivers insight into project progress data for decision making.
- Improve the collaboration efficiency between you and your suppliers by allowing you to access updated information including purchase orders, delivery and payment status.
- The Purchase Sourcing function enables an efficient sourcing process through online collaboration; suppliers can submit their quotations and/or responses to quotes, organize made bid comparisons, negotiate and better participate in the selected supplier.
- Achieve better efficiency by serving as a Web Store for site items requisition which integrates with backend Purchase Management.
Project Management Mobile Solution (PM+)
- Use PM+ mobile app to capture distribution and track defects on real-time basis so that users can respond faster and take correct actions more accurately. Record problems, capture defects and attach photos to deliver problems that need to be addressed.
- Increase inspection productivity and efficiency by providing inspectors with easy-to-use mobile apps to manage on-site inspections with customizable checklist templates.
- Improve team collaboration in the project circle – having real-time access to project progress/status, design documents and site pictures and handover review.
- Reduce paperwork and minimize errors by providing users with the information they need in an easy-to-use mobile app which can be run on iPhone, iPad and Android mobile platforms.