- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Robot Process Automation Platform
- Applications of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Scenarios of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a productivity tool that allows a user to configure one or more scripts (which some vendors refer to as “bots”) to activate specific keystrokes in an automated fashion. The result is that the bots can be used to mimic or emulate selected repetitive and rule based tasks within an overall business or IT process.
RPA can be deployed to execute the process automation across multiple systems, cloud solutions, and software-as-a-service offerings. With yonyou Robotic Process Automation services, you can redirect resources toward high-value activities and decision-making processes.
Robot Process Automation Platform
Yonyou’s scalable RPA platform provides an open and integrated ecosystem, connecting the communities and markets. The diverse AI capabilities enable digital transformation of enterprises. The built-in plug-ins of the platform can be divided into nine categories, allowing you to digitalise & simplify a variety of complex business processes.
- Support SAP,Oracle,Microsoft etc ERP software, from which retrieve/ import data.
- Support types of programming interaction interfaces e.g. character operations, and RestfulAPI
- Supports simulation of mouse, keyboard and other devices for input.
- Support yonyou ERP input, import and export, forms and other operations.
- Support IE kernel, chrome kernel and other browsers.
- Support email search and automations
- Support word and excels
- Support Image recognition (OCR), e.g. identification of various industry documents and invoices.
- Support OS plugins, such as forms, consoles, batch processes, pasteboards, and more.
Applications of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Applications of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has a wide application in vaious areas, such as financial management, human capital management, marketing&sales, manufacturing and procurement.
- Applications in Financial Management:Bank corporate reconciliation, Business reconciliation, Travel reimbursement, Contract review, Financial statement generation, GST declaration
- Applications in Human Capital Management: Resume screening, Candidate contact, Staff self-service, Staff transaction, Performance record, Salary and benefits
- Applications in Marketing & Sales: Return & Exhange, Customer service support, Consumer Behavior Analysis, Logistics and supply chain monitoring
- Applications in Manufacturing: Supply Chain Management, Customer service process, Expense reimbursement
- Applications in Procurement: Demand and supply planning, Inventory management, Order management, Invoice processing
Scenarios of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Exchange rate robot
Scenario: The staff is asked to check different exchange rates online and input them to the system one by one. With the expansion of business, more currencies are required and the accuracy of data needs to be manually verified. Solution: yonyou Robot retrieves updated exchange rates regularly, organize the data according to the prescribed format, import it into the financial assistant system automatically.
Expense Audit Robot
Scenario: Travel and business entertainment reimbursement process is audited manually. The workload is large as there are large numbers of invoices so the efficiencies are low and the quality is not stable. Solution: The robot intelligently audits, records and monitors the process according to the pre-set rules. For example, the robot checks if there is prior approval for the travel expense reimbursement, and automatically select the payment bank account. It also identifies invoices of selected suppliers.
Bank Reconciliation Robot
Scenario: There are many bank accounts for multinational corporations, requiring repetitive download and upload transaction statements for bank reconciliation. Employees are usually asked to work overtime. Solution: The robot logs in to online banking, downloads the statements, organizes the data according to the pre-set format, uploads the statement to the ERP, and complete the account settlement.
Document Download Robot
Scenario: The audit requires obtaining relevant supporting materials according to information such as the bill or invoice number. At present, the information can only be viewed and saved one by one from the system. When a large amount of data is involved, it takes a lot of time to complete. Solution: The robot queries the billing statement according to the entered billing number / invoice number / business system order number, opens the image file, and downloads. For the data that needs to be billed, the robot extracts the data according to the order number of the business system and download the corresponding invoice file and check whether the amount is consistent.
Group Reporting Platform
- Centralized reporting platform
- Support user-defined financial statements
- Can be exported to MS-Excel / XML / HTML
- All defined reports can be allocated and shared within the group
- Financial view across all companies within the group
- Powerful drill-down functions covering from financial report to business data
- Integrated Information Platform
- Increase efficiency and shorten decision-making process via the central classification of data and information
- Application Operating Platform
- Reduce the cost of procurement, management and maintenance via the unified IT platform
- Data Standard and Database
- XML-based and SQL-based data transformations improve the efficiency of data searching and decision-making processes
- Enterprise Service
- Simplify the system infrastructure to achieve flexibility and scalability
- E-business Platform
- Support multiple transactions and operational flows for business needs
NC Mobile ERP
- Seamless, mobile and high-speed information transformation
- No software installation is required on mobile devices
- Compatible with the majority of mobile device brands
- High system stability and security
- Simple and convenient applications with fast deployment
- Fully support for mobile applications of Yonyou NC/U8
Open, Connected & IntegratedEmbrace the new ecosystem with public and private cloud, Internet-based finance
Support Sharing ServicesShare cross-organisation services e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement and IT, and enjoy lower costs
Enhanced User ExperienceImprove user experience and efficiency with our new mobile app