Bludotasia+JC Pte Ltd
One great value of the NC system is that it integrates finance and SCM together, and every transaction is traceable.
- Company: Meiban International Pte Ltd
- Industry: Molding, Injection Molding, Contract Manufacturing
- No. of subsidiaries: 4
- No. of employees:
Since the establishment of Meiban in 1987, it has grown to be a SGD603 million sales company. In 2004 and 2005, Meiban was selected by Forbes Magazine to be one of the “Best Under Billion” Companies. In 2004, Meiban was ranked 54th in the Singapore International 100 Ranking companies and in 2006, Meiban was selected by DP Network as Singapore’s Top 15 fastest growing company. This is a testament of Meiban’s capabilities, drive and dedication.
Today, Meiban’s spirit to succeed is still as strong, focus on R&D and Design as well their core business in moldmaking, injection molding and contract manufacturing. From 2006 – 2012, Meiban has been the winner of the RED DOT Design Awards. In 2007, Meiban won another International Forum Design Award for Personal Navigation System. In 2009 to present, Meiban continues to strive for excellence in manufacturing innovation and invented the cost-saving technologies Multi-Level Technology (MLT), Sequential Mold Technology (SMT) & PICCO. With so many accolades under her belt, Meiban is indeed an award winning design company.
Meiban is currently one of the most established and one of the best molding and mold making companies in Singapore.
- Unified platform providing access to a centralised system for information storage, analysis & reporting management
- Streamline business processes and eliminate redundant processes
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- Simplify in closing of accounts on monthly, quarterly & fiscal year
Solution & Key Value Created
- Finance and supply chain have been integrated into one centralized system
- Business process has been standardized and well controlled through the integrated process and approval flows
- Management can access the financial report and drill down to business transaction data in subsidiaries in real time